Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Note from Commander - Cyrus

2009 haven't end yet.. Just suddenly wanna come back to this home. Feel so good. :') I love you all.

I don think I'm a good commander. A lot of times I raised my voice, I showed anger and not being patient to most of u all. Just wanna apologize for it.

Thru-out the years we have gone to so many places, events and friends. But I'll nvr forget all your efforts and silent works you all have done to propell this group to victory! Thx so much!

As all of us are in different group next year, continue to be a good christian, a good frontliner, to bear your group's banner. Dont let us down k. Uriah frontliners will always be among the best..

Every new group is a good group, it's just a joke that you'll lose if you're diff group with me, it's a foolishness to say that, cuz I believeI've produced fine men and women to compete with me next year!
: )


0 salutations:

Post a Comment