Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Note from Jia Xhen

There are 3 persons I want to thank to...

Firstly, Je Kai, who brought me to this church and to this group...

2nd Hooi Ling, who invites me to the door as a Christian during Camp.

And lastly, Pui Mun. If you remember, my first Saturday was Giant Monopoly at TS. At the end of the day, she told me 'Tmr sunday must come ar, if not we're not friend anymore.' And because of that...... I came every Sunday, and get to know God more. Really thank you, Pui Mun. =)

And last but not least, Sin Huey and John Lee, who solve my transportation problem every church meeting.

Also to Cyrus for being such a great commander, I salute you.

John Lian as my great mentor who sharpen me in my Christian life. Really thank you all.

There're too much to thanks.


Ps: Nevermind, you can add anytime you want. :)

0 salutations:

Post a Comment